Back at work after a much-needed two-week break. As strange as it may sound, I genuinely love and enjoy being at work. So naturally, I missed work while on break. As I was working today there was a lot of excitement and an urge to jump right back into things. So, throughout the workday, I began taking mental notes of some of my favorite parts about being back at work.
- Morning standups
- Looking at metrics
- Having morning coffee at my desk (although today, I had a protein shake)
- Triaging JIRA tickets (Usually don’t enjoy doing this)
- Finding cool stories while looking for bugs =)
- Talking to my team members and chatting on Slack throughout the day
- Similar to coffee, I missed having lunch on my desk
- The feeling of being on a routine
Here are some cool things I read throughout the day that I didn’t mention above.